Give it to me, MFP

Options
Criticism of ma food journal. Tell me I'm bad. I expect this-

29pda0y.gif

I can handle it. I'm actual curious of others opinions and open *eyebrow wriggle* I know, most people might feel open diaries are scary and open to people abusing and mocking.

2dj9ksp.gif

Goal- slow bulk. Been going since February ish. Have been maintaining for over a month, so I've recently put 100 calories ok that bad boy.

stats-

120 lbs 5'3.5"

activity- baby and toddler wrangler by profession, also cleaning lady (need more lemon pledge) by night 3x a week for about 3 hours, 3x a week heavy lifting, and I stand a lot because. ..kids.

Give me your bored, upfront criticism MFPers... I'll bring the popcorn

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/BombshellPhoenix

Replies

• Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    café con leche ice cream sounds awesome! Who can critic you, look at you!
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This is an utterly terrible diet!! No way you're going to bulk on this, there's not a single spoon of Talenti in sight!! Shame on you... :noway:

(seriously though, I'm super jealous of your diet. looks nom as heck~)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    café con leche ice cream sounds awesome! Who can critic you, look at you!

It's pretty awesome. Kroger has 3 for $5 private selection pints of gelato!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    This is an utterly terrible diet!! No way you're going to bulk on this, there's not a single spoon of Talenti in sight!! Shame on you... :noway:

(seriously though, I'm super jealous of your diet. looks nom as heck~)

Lmao! I know! I can't afford Talenti the way I eat it xD husband was giving me the stank eye! ♡
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Don't you like broccoli?
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Don't you like broccoli?

Only with cheese! And must be cooked. I have texture issues with most vegetables raw.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Don't you like broccoli?

Only with cheese! And must be cooked. I have texture issues with most vegetables raw.

Thatta girl!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Tell me how you cook your summer squash. I've only eaten yellow and zuccs so far cause the other kinds scare me.

Wait, I was supposed to critique? ...um. And uh. Diary looks yummy.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Tell me how you cook your summer squash. I've only eaten yellow and zuccs so far cause the other kinds scare me.

My favorite way is on the wood grill with Cherrywood or Applewood but during the week I put it on a baking sheet and put jt in the oven....and put seasoned salt on it!

Thanks♡ seems I'm not as naughty as I thought!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Don't you like broccoli?

Thatta girl!!!!! :bigsmile:

The best fusion!!

11m9gls.gif
  • Daiako
    Options

My favorite way is on the wood grill with Cherrywood or Applewood but during the week I put it on a baking sheet and put jt in the oven....and put seasoned salt on it!

Hmm. Okay then, guess I'll just have to buy some and bake it up! I trust your tastebuds, since you have such quality dessert tastes.

And I'm eating bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hot dogs. I'm not about to call anyone naughty.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options

Hmm. Okay then, guess I'll just have to buy some and bake it up! I trust your tastebuds, since you have such quality dessert tastes.

And I'm eating bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hot dogs. I'm not about to call anyone naughty.

I'll eat just about any vegetable if it's seasoned and cooked.

And those sounds freaking delicious! I'm jealous. My hamburger helper make doesn't even belong in the same sentence as bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hit dooogs :love:
  • Daiako
    Options

I'll eat just about any vegetable if it's seasoned and cooked.

And those sounds freaking delicious! I'm jealous. My hamburger helper make doesn't even belong in the same sentence as bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hit dooogs :love:

They were super good.

I shoulda taken a picture to remember them buy.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    I just need some lurve