Shakeology?

Options
thinking about giving this a try. Anybody drink them or tried them?

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    My advice is to stay away...it's a waste of money...and read this

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • OnTheGround
    Options
    There is no magic weightloss shake or pill. That's why there are so many..........if it REALLY worked, it wouldn't be sold under a glorified pyramid scheme and the owner would already be a billionaire.

And, really, as someone who lost weight the "old fashioned way" I don't see how using it teaches anyone lifelong health habits.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Never tried it and more than likely never will since I prefer the taste of GNC's Lean Protein shakes when I need a snack between breakfast and lunch.
  • CarmenLourens28
    CarmenLourens28 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Here in South Africa we have a womans shake called Nutritech - it is a full meal replacement, i dont take it to loose weight - im just bad at eating so it is convenient when i dont feel like eating. but i only have 1 day.
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    shakeology is a meal replacement shake, correct? would you rather drink a shake (that probably taste like crap) or eat actual food? you can get all the purported benefits of shakeology through eating fruits, veggies, eating in moderation, and counting your calories.
  • Shalyn093
    Options
    Hi there, I do a shake meal replacement system and I LOVE it! I have been able to lose weight and am honestly not hungry. I plan on continuing doing them because I do honestly believe that sometimes things like shakes are actually better for you than food nowadays, unless you are buying organic. :)
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    There is no magic weightloss shake or pill. That's why there are so many..........if it REALLY worked, it wouldn't be sold under a glorified pyramid scheme and the owner would already be a billionaire.

And, really, as someone who lost weight the "old fashioned way" I don't see how using it teaches anyone lifelong health habits.

THIS