Fresh start!

Options
Hi,

I am here and I am finally ready to dedicate wholeheartedly to this investment. I have eliminated some severe stressors and taken care of business in my personal life so that now I can finally focus on me. This isn't just a diet now, it's an entire life refocus. I am taking a hard look at my relationships, my finances, how I spend my time, and my spiritual walk.

I just got a new job, my kids are back in school (well my oldest two, I have a 3 month old baby), and I have finally figured things out with my family members that were causing me major stress.

I am looking for like-minded people to share in this journey with!

Replies

• jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! We are all here to help each other!! Feel free to add me if you like! :smile:
  • melr01
    melr01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • kaitlynlove312
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-D
  • Davy_RockHit214
    Davy_RockHit214 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support!
  • Davy_RockHit214
    Options
    8 day streak! I feel like I should get a chip (like in AA) for that LOL!
  • B0rnC0nfus3d
    B0rnC0nfus3d Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars. You got this :)
  • Ackshrn
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)

I restarted my journey last week after a break of too long which involved 4 months of steroids, weight gain, zero motivation and exams/thesis stress. I've finished studying and decided to put me first now the kids are back at school - I need to do this for me and for them :)
  • Davy_RockHit214
    Options
    Every day right now has been a struggle, but it is getting easier! Thanks for the support!
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I restarted my journey (aka hopped back on the wagon) 26 days ago. It hasn't been easy, but with the support of MFP, it hasn't been too bad!

Feel free to ad me :)
  • Davy_RockHit214
    Options
    Fell off wagon so many times. I feel like this last year I've been chasing behind it trying to get a hold to jump back on. Like a moving train! The wagon stops no longer, I am running out of time and the older I get the harder it is.