Hi Everybody!

Options
Hello!

I am new to myfitnesspal, only been using for about a week, but I love it! It really keeps me honest.

About me: I am 23, under HEAPS of stress and I just had a baby in September. I am a single mom, who is desperately searching for a job, and going to college at the same time. In addition, I am an anxious eater. Add it all up, and I've got problems. But I've decided to focus on that which I can control. Namely, my eating/exercise habits and the job thing. So, my first to goals: Lose 23 pounds of baby weight by February 1st and find a job by the end of January. I can do it!

Replies

• darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a nurse on a labor and delivery floor at night . Started out doing well with working out and eating healthy but the holiday season has ruined my effort. It is very hard to turn down a brownie at 4am!!! Looking for some positve people that can keep me on the right track. Thanks!
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    x5452m - I love this site, have kinda hit a slump lately though, but trying not to let it get me down and keep on going!! I'm an anxious/emotional eater too and its hard to break the habit...but it can be done!

darlene98 - I am a nurse (substance abuse) and work nights too...check out the "Official Nightshift Thread"

Welcome to you both and feel free to friend me if you'd like:flowerforyou:
  • jcalvey83
    Options
    :wink: Hello, I am a nurse too. And I feel like during the holidays I eat so much more junk because all of our patients bring in wonderful goodies to thank us. I am appreciative however I just want to say can I just get a fruit basket. LOL!! My advice is to bring plenty of your own wonderful tasting snacks. And even spluge on some low cal snacks that you wouldnt normally let yourself purchase, like an exotic fruit or expensive dark chocolate. This way you will have a treat for yourself.