HOUSE M.D. finale SPOILER ALERT!!!! SPOILER ALERT

Options
ok yall.ima post this as new thread, then right my review in a second!

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ok yall.ima post this as new thread, then right my review in a second!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    Wowzers. how intense.

FIrst of all i have to say that ive loved house for ages now..and try to catch every rerun possible, especially ones i havent seen yet.

This episode certainly was a tear jerker.
    im not sure what i think just yet. All i know is i really felt for Wilson the whole way through. Esp. when he found the note on the bed.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Tell me about it! I felt really bad for Wilson too, I mean essentiall his best friend was responsible for Amber's death. How intense. I wonder what their relationship is gonna be like next season.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I felt bad for Wilson, but I personally think House wasn't responsible for Amber's death. He even said "I told you to get Wilson" that was her choice to go... And she said she did it for him. Plus she didn't have to get on the bus. She could've drove or walked.
    I don't know what is going to happen. haha I love House. I've always been a fan and when I heard it might not come back I was heated.. haha I'm happy now though! I also gotta thing for Hug Laurie, he's so hot to me.. lol
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    I also gotta thing for Hug Laurie, he's so hot to me.. lol
    AMEN
    (dr chase is pretty cute too)
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have not watched the final episode but tomorrow I am going to watch it online and I hope it is Great!!! I have been watching that show since the beginning as well- it is one of my faves.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    OH, man. . .

I cried not just a bucket, but two. And, it technically wasn't the bus that did her in. . . it was the pills she was taking, right? Still . . .that ought to strain the relationship in interesting new ways. . .

and, I've had a crush on Hugh Laurie since his goofy "Black Adder" days. . .*sigh*. . .
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    It was a combination of the crash and the pills. The pills would have been fine if she hadn't gotten in the crash. The crash damaged her kidney's and she could not filter the pills after, and that is what caused her demise.

I hope Wilson will forgive House. Even though I know it's not his fault, I think Wilson will.

House is my favorite show ever. I have a huge crush on Hugh Laurie, and his blue eyes!:flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I cried so much! :sad: I really have to give the actress who plays Amber a lot of credit - when Wilson was explaining to her, the reactions conveyed on her face were so realistic as she came to understand what had happened - and then the simple words of realization, "I'm dead." :cry:

I have always loved Robert Sean Leonard, ever since Dead Poets' Society. But since House, I love Hugh Laurie too! :love:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I agree with "Amber's" acting. I was really impressed by her facial expressions and emotions when Wilson was telling her what had happened, I don't normally cry during shows or movies and I was shedding a few tears with that one.