Professional

Options
How did I got here... I was challenged to a "pecentage of weight loss contest". I then proceeded to tell my challenger that I'm a professional dieter and that he shouldn't try this at home. After a week or so of dieting (with slower than expected results), I thought "there must be an App for this?". Sure enough, there was!

I've actually lost about 9 lbs. but didn't find/start the App until about a week or so later.

This is a first for me; a diet in the heart of the holidays (and winter for that matter). I'm finding that having to look up the foods that I eat discourages me from eating much at all. That's a great motivator.

I welcome any friends!

Replies

• darlapooh
    Options
    I am also in a contest. But ours is judged by points. 2 points for each 1% of body weight lost ( I lost 23 lbs in 3 months. 13% of my body weight ), 2 points for joining in on group exercises, etc... I won the first go round. ($500) The next go round ($1000) is for the person who keeps the weight off (or looses a little more) and still accumulates more points than anyone else. Good luck on your challenge. I hope I win the next one. I need a new tread mill. Mine is getting worn out!!!