What else is there to eat?

carbons2k
carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok so for the last 2 weeks ive been keep track of what I eat and it seems like I eat a lot of egg whites and yogurt for breakfast and salads and veggies for lunch/ dinner. I feel that my body may get "immune" to these foods and I wouldnt be doing much good. Is there anything else I can eat to substitute and not keep my body on a routine for eating? Thanks!

**just realized i posted in the wrong section SORRY!**

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    breakfast ideas--omelets with veggies (I love feta on them too), natural pb on whole wheat pita or bread with banana, yogurt and Kashi cereal with a touch of honey and fruit (mandarin oranges are yummy), whole wheat pancakes with light syrup and fruit

lunch/dinner ideas--stir-fries (my fave is turkey) over brown rice, whole wheat pasta mixed with light Italian dressing/chicken/veggies (either hot or cold), Greek pork chops with feta and black bean salad, veggie soup (I make beef/barley), chicken primavera (whole wheat spaghetti top with spaghetti sauce mixed with cooked chicken pieces and lots of cooked veggies)

If you Google light recipes for whatever meal, I am sure you will find a ton! Good luck!
  • KJHILL
    KJHILL Posts: 4 Member
    We bought a biggest loser cookbook (the family), gives a variety, simple ideas with normal ingredients and all the nutritional facts for each meal. It has helped me get out of the rut of eating the same foods. I think it was worth the $15. Hope it helps.
  • s_krapf
    s_krapf Posts: 14 Member
    I do carnation instant breakfast. I used to do carnation and a slice of toast for breakfast, an egg white and yogurt for lunch, and like a grilled chicken breast or something for dinner. I did that for about 3 months, didn't become immune, just wanted a change and realized eat the bigger meals earlier in the day and my results are better; so for about 3 weeks I have been doing a carnation and toast for breakfast and dinner most days and then just like a low calorie frozen meal for lunch! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.