Hello MFP Participants!

Options
I started yesterday with logging my food diary and absolutely love this site. I have the mobile app on my cell which will really help me stay in touch with my daily calorie intake. It has been surprising how many foods are in the database!

I do wish the profile had a place for tracking body measurements. These can be very enlightening when you think you aren't making any progress on the scale. Also, I didn't see where I could log interim goals??

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself....it's always nice to be part of a team or group effort and know you have the support of folks who understand something one is struggling with!:smile::smile:

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hi there. There is a place to track your measurements. On your home page, just click "Weigh in" and you will find a list of measurements there. If you don't like the measurements provided, you can change the existing ones or add new ones. Hope this helps and good luck with everything.
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! jarmy...u will enjoy this site and find urself always on it:smile: ..as far as body measurements,its here, on the home page where u log in ur weight u will see it there. Enjoy
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found a great place to keep on track. Good Luck!!
  • jarmy33
    jarmy33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for the encouragement and helping me navigate the site! Off to take my measurements.....!