Healthy, Quick Breakfast??

2»

Replies

• I take a morning star sausage patty and wheat english muffin. Pop them in the microwave and you are out the door with breakfast in your hand in 2 minutes! Even if you're a meat eater, you'll be surprised by how good these are.

morning star sausage patties are THE BOMB! we had friends over one morning and i served them with waffles and one guy asked "where did you get this sausage? it's so good." i like to toast a whole wheat english muffin, spread a wedge of laughing cow on it, and then put my microwaved msf sausage patty on there...so so good!

my other suggestion: a piece of whole wheat toast spread with peanut butter, topped with apple slices and cinnamon.
  • I love instant cheese grits, 1 tbls real bacon bits, 1 poached or hard boiled egg (chopped up) all mixed together - 200 cals and stick to your ribs...........mmmmmmm!
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    well usually I'll have Oats, throw it together with 1/2 a small banana and some cinnamon and it's done in 5 minute (not instant)

today thought the boy brought me a bagle from tim hortons <3
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    2 egg whites with 2 tbs of Jimmy Dean's pre cooked Turkey sausage crumbles. Leaves me more calories for the rest of the day.
  • I've started bringing a packet of plain instant oatmeal and adding a 1/2 a banana, one packet of stevia, and some cinnamon. We have a hot water dispenser at work so it's easy to make and keeps me pretty full during the morning.

Thanks everyone for the great ideas! I'm going to have to try some of those breakfast sandwiches.
This discussion has been closed.