Can exercises help define jaw?

Options
2»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    In for seeing what kind of mouth exercises we were talking about!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    In for seeing what kind of mouth exercises we were talking about!

Ones that give you locked jaw. :wink:
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Exercise/losing weight has definitely made my facial features more defined as I lost fat (the cheeks got less puffy, neck seems longer, etc.). Granted I always had a somewhat thin face as opposed to my actual body fat (it all goes to the lower body, yay me? xD)

But I do have to say being hit in the face a few times (well, hitting my face on things a few times... >_>), dealing with lockjaw and such has definitely gotten me that "squared" shape thing. I've had to keep my jaw somewhat slack and a bit forward so much it's now my default setting. It kinda gives the impression that my face is a tad wider than it really is, I guess? I wouldn't wish having to do that on anyone though :/
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Eat this in one sitting:

41VHXyCXRzL.jpg

I laughed so hard reading the Amazon reviews for this gummy bears! they're amazing :D

I've found that only reducing the body fat will re-define the face. And it will depend on genetics too. I've seen thin people with double chins, and overweight people with a defined jaw :)

Photoshop could help too :D (jk)
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LolHaribo. xDD

Yea, I figured a chunk of it is genetics, and the rest is fat content, but I kept finding information where people "prove" you can and it just made me very confused. Haha

You have a very pretty jawline. It will define over time as you continue your goals.