eating at deficit?

Options
2»

Replies

• DanielCathers
    DanielCathers Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It isn't always as simple as calories in less than calories out. It matters what kind of calories and that depends on your goals. Add me. I'd be happy to share what I do.

No, it doesn't matter what KIND of calories. A deficit is a deficit. If you burn 2000 calories, and eat 1800 calories, it doesn't matter if the food is "health" or if it is "junk", it is still eating at a deficit.

Actually kind of calories does matter. If you eat veggies and protein for 1000 calories and 1000 calories of junk your body will be spent much faster if you are doing an exercise program. You will also get lots more cravings for junk food

No. If you're trying to lose weight, all that's needed is a calorie deficit. As long as you're eating less than you burn, you'll lose weight regardless of if you eat 1500 cals of fruits/veggies or 1500 cals of junk.

Can we all learn what equivocation is? People are talking about achieving different things. Be aware of this. Most of the time, you aren't arguing about the science or logic. You are actually confusing what others are saying.

You just said "no" concerning a weight loss goal. You replied to a comment saying types of food affect energy level and cravings. Argue about one thing or another, but you aren't arguing the same thing right now.