Warrior Dash!

Options
2»

Replies

• kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Heres another race just like the Warrior race. Check it out. http://www.spartanrace.com/ Spartan race is the same thing and if theirs not a Warrior race near you maybe you can get in on the Spartan race. I am looking to do any of them as soon as I caqn get one near Kansas I am in it to win it.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    If you do a search, you'll undoubtedly find 15423545 posts talking about Warrior Dash. Next time, go that route instead of posting something that's been discussed time and time and time again...

everythings already been done by the simpsons brah!
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    I did the one in SoCal in April. It was crazy fun :D
  • stampede55
    Options
    Looks like a blast. Closest location to me is in Logan, Ohio. Maybe I can talk the wife into a road trip. Thanks for posting!
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    so going to check into this! I just emailed my family to see if they wanted to make an "even't of it... Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin are good for us!
  • SunnyOhio
    Options
    Here's a cute blog that I like to read:

http://www.todaysletters.com/2010/05/warrior-dash-texas.html

This couple did the Warrior Dash together.

Dani

So their photos pretty much sold me on this. Anyone in Ohio want to do a Warrior Dash with me in *edit JUNE?
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    If you do a search, you'll undoubtedly find 15423545 posts talking about Warrior Dash. Next time, go that route instead of posting something that's been discussed time and time and time again...

Bitter much?
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options

Dani

So their photos pretty much sold me on this. Anyone in Ohio want to do a Warrior Dash with me in *edit JUNE?

If I lived closer, I totally would! Come to Mn ;)
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I did it last year and I had a blast :)

It is definitely designed for all ages but still within the first two minutes I was completely covered in mud and got kicked in the face! OHHH but it was all so fun.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options

Bitter much?

Bitter? Please explain what you think being bitter has to do with my reply?!

I'm frustrated with people not doing searches. It's not that difficult to search and respond to a thread where people with a similar interest are already engaged in a discussion. At least I don't think so...
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Of course the ones in Dallas are the weekend of my birthday!! And I already have plans to see Kenny Chesney!! GRR!! :brokenheart: :sad:
  • stampede55
    Options

Dani

I might be there. Have to talk it over with the "boss." I live in northern Kentucky, so the drive to Logan is about 2.5 to 3 hours. I see that extra credit is awarded for costumes.........this could be interesting.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options

I am glad this was posted. I have never heard of this particular race and I didn't realize it was offered in my area. It is actually in the town next to where I live. Also, I am sure that many of the previous post were for 2010 not for 2011.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up to run the GA Warrior Dash...I have the 1:30 Saturday start time. I may also travel to my parents in early June as they live a mere 10 miles from the Ohio Warrior Dash as well!!! Oh, and did I mention that I despise running!!!! : P
  • stampede55
    Options
    Checked on the availability for the Ohio run. Looks like the Saturday session is pretty much booked. The only available time is at 5pm. Sunday June 5th is still open across the board.
  • SunnyOhio
    Options
    We take a family vacation to MN every summer, if by some happenings I'm in the same area on the same dates as a dash near all you MN people, I will so be joining!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I have roped about 5 other people maybe 7 into doing the this with me in MN on 7/23. I am soo looking forward to it now. Time to prepare! Need to work on those push ups for upper body strength to get over the wall.
  • jt0505
    jt0505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did the Mid Atlantic Warrior Dash in PA in October and had a blast. It's not the type of race that you're going to be able to run your best time due to the bottle-necks created at a lot of the obstacles but it's still a lot of fun. The atmosphere was great and I saw some costumes that were out of control. Next time I think I'll bring in some extra water just for rinsing off after the race is over. They had fire hoses set up with volunteers spraying everyone off but it took a while to get to the front of the line. :drinker: Monster turkey legs and Canadian beers were available after the race was over. They also had a band playing that was a lot of fun.