2 weeks of at home Zumba!

Options
Hey guys,

I recently got some Zumba videos for my computer, and I thought it would be awesome to do one every night for two weeks. I struggle with having the time to go to the gym or go running, but I do know I can fit in a 30 minute zumba video at some point in my day, every day!

There's videos all over Youtube if you don't physically own a DVD, or you can buy them on iTunes or similar.

Would some people be interested in doing this with me? It would be a great motivator for me to have some other people join in. I'm happy to recommend videos that are fun, and trust me, you'll have a great time laughing at how ridiculous you look, or how sassy and hip you feel when you perfect one of the moves!

All of my love!

Replies

• 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hahah feel free to add me, I'm a pretty regular at home Zumba person (I also do stuff like Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs, which is pretty similar). I'm presently living in a hotel room for work, and of course the hotel has no fitness center, so I've been doing lots of workouts like that (plus a good long walk back and forth to work!)
  • menojy
    menojy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea, zumba is so much fun ..

I found this too weeks ago, it has all the good videos on youtube

http://www.tone-and-tighten.com/2014/03/10-of-best-free-zumba-full-length-video.html
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Zumba has been wonderful!! I've also been doing those YouTube videos for a whole month now!! :D
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have the old-school Zumba DVDs... I go through stages, I'll be honest :laugh: I lost them for a while but recently found them again so it'd be great to join in with you guys and keep each other motivated!