Motivation

Options
In March I started MFP and ate 1200 calories a day and exercised when I could. At the end of June I had lost 34 pounds. I stopped in June because my birthday is June 30th and you know all the sweets that come with it. I was planning on getting back on track but then school started and it was like I never had time for it (I know excuses, excuses). But I'm trying to start back up now and it's SO hard to get motivated. Some days I do GREAT and other days I do awful! I've gained about 8 pounds back since then, and I'm wanting to lose at least another 20... How do you get motivated to do it? I've found that if I do the Wii Fit in the morning, I'm more apt to watching what I eat and more conscience of everything.

Replies

• ironmule2042
    Options
    My main way to motivate myself is still to look at a pic of me when I was 50 lbs heavier. I never want to go back to that. I wont go back to that.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I also have an old picture of myself when I was 100lbs heavier which is my motivation. I don't ever plan on going back to the way I was.

You can also go buy yourself a really cute outfit a size or couple of sizes smaller, that may motivate you to lose those 20lbs.

Good luck!!
  • mongosworld
    Options
    Whether you have a significant other or not, think about how good it would feel to know that you are driving the opposite sex crazy with how good you look. :)
  • Amanda_Bridges90
    Amanda_Bridges90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! Those are all great tips!! I'll try some of them :)