Getting Close to Weight Goal...Now What???

Options
Greetings from Sunny Florida!
So, I'm a 6'1" 187 pound (that feels weird actually typing) male that has been changing his lifestyle since the end of June. Since that time I have taken up running, joined a gym, completely changed my eating habits, and to date lost 29.7 pounds. My goal weight (self set) is 185 pounds. Now that I'm about a week away from hitting my goal, I'm kinda worried about losing motivation. I am still at the high end of the "Normal" BMI calculator (24.8) and am by no means considered "skinny" or "too skinny", so I was wondering, after I reach the 185 should I change my goal to 180...maintain the 185...or do something completely different? I have fallen in love with running, which is a surprise considering the only time I would run in the past was if someone was chancing me, so there is no problem with that part of my fitness program (I'm signed up for 2-5k's and 1-10k race). Should I consider lifting more weights to "tone/trim" what I have, lose more weight, or what. I didn't think I reach the goal I had set as quickly as I have (I've maintained healthy nutrition in the process) so I' at a loss.
Thank you in advance for allowing me to ramble and appreciate any feedback or testimony on what you have done!
GobyRay :smile: