When will my clothes be lose

Options
I've lost 14lbs and I'm so anxious to see and feel my pants loser. When will this happen. Feeling frustrated.

Replies

• Juliarosemary66
    Juliarosemary66 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Keep up the weight loss and it will happen! I've dropped from a UK 20 to a UK14 and I kept one pair of trousers that I try on from time to time to keep my motivation going! They fall down now and I find it hard to beleive that they were really uncomfortable and that I struggled to do the zip up! They will never fit me again! Yeah!
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    You just have to be patience because your body will determine which part to reduce first.

Are you doing resistance or strength training?
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 and so far no pant change.
    I reckon most of that is water, and that is why I have not noticed changes in my pants. I bet it is the same for you. Just hang in there. You, like most people, probably isn't losing anything in your gut at at first. Sucks, because that is where most want to lose it at. lol.
    It will happen. Give it time.
  • hbeauxmont
    Options
    I've lost 15 and my clothes are SLIGHTLY looser but I'm definitely not ready to go down a size. For reference, I'm 5'9" and went from 190 to 175.
  • sandymayhew2014
    sandymayhew2014 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 and they feel looser. My shorts and pants are much looser fitting but not down a size yet. I can't wait for the day to get out of the 18-20W's and get back into regular size clothes.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs before I needed smaller pants.