Halloween!

Options

Replies

• sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    aw i love seeing peoples scary costumes! i always want to be pretty princess or something sexy, this year im trying to pull off both at once lol but i love seeing everyones fun side :) im making mine to this year not from scratch but i still feel crafty
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    It fits into mine! I want to be able to bodypaint myself up as characters from comics when i get more leaned out! and maybe make some costumes as well. but make them more current looking/realistic

1)carnage
    2)superman
    3)anti-venon
    4)white lantern corp.

I also am a big james bond fan!

idk who most of them are but i vote carnage or anti vemon because idk who they are itll probably be more orginal :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    But my birthday is the day after so that's probably my real aim ????
    I just want a nice fancy dress outfit for once!!

Birthday twin!! Nov.1 here too!
  • randomtai
    Options
    I've been a wicked witch every year since I was little. A lot of women seem to want to dress in those sexy costume versions of things. I'm probably one of the few un-sexy witches left out there. It's Halloween. I'm not looking for a hook-up. I want to be terrifying! I want to make babies cry. I want small children to cross the street when they see me. I'm horrible like that. :devil:

Evil-Witch1-500x666_zps6684d86f.jpg

Dressing sexy doesn't mean someone wants to hook up. :huh: :noway:
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    true that, There is nothing wrong with hooking up but dressing sexy is not consent so it doesnt mean the person wants to hook up, if they do though thats fine to :)
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's only playing into my fitness goal in the way that I need to make room for some special noms :)
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    It's only playing into my fitness goal in the way that I need to make room for some special noms :)

hey thats valid :) im not big on candy put lattes and baked goods are my fall weakness!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Dressing sexy doesn't mean someone wants to hook up. :huh: :noway:

I think there's been a misunderstanding here. Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with a woman dressing sexy to attract attention (hook ups or not.) Just because a woman may be looking for a hook up, or just wanting a little attention, doesn't mean she's sexually available to all. Nowhere in my post did I suggest that a woman who is dressed sexy and/or looking to have casual sex with a partner of HER CHOOSING is giving broad consent to any or all.

I PERSONALLY HAVE dressed sexy in order to attract sexual attention, and I'm not ashamed of that. What I said in my post was that I'M PERSONALLY not looking to attract sexual attention on Halloween. I'm looking to get ugly and scary, and I dress accordingly. When I want to be sexy, I'll dress sexy. When I want a hook-up, I'll have one. And I'm cool with other women doing whatever they want to do on Halloween, too. :ohwell:
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Options
    We less than attractive types don't NEED a costume to be scary. Saves a fortune.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Shrek or an overweight Mr. Clean.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    misandrist catwoman
  • wheird
    Options
    misandrist catwoman

I'm going to need pics of this
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    would love to go as Sailor Moon!!
  • randomtai
    Options
    misandrist catwoman

That's redundant.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    misandrist catwoman

That's redundant.

2isxylt.jpg
  • randomtai
    Options
    misandrist catwoman

That's redundant.

2isxylt.jpg

You're cute. :laugh:
  • wheird
    Options
    misandrist catwoman

That's redundant.

2isxylt.jpg

*chokes on his leftover pizza and gets hot sauce someplace awful*
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    best halloween gif ever! haha
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my one year wedding anniversary, so I do want to be at goal weight by then. My husband and I are probably going to dress as zombies and wander around NYC with one of our friends who lives there.
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    Halloween is my one year wedding anniversary, so I do want to be at goal weight by then. My husband and I are probably going to dress as zombies and wander around NYC with one of our friends who lives there.
    NYC omg ur so lucky! im jealous!