This is me:)

Options
Hello there i am new here my sister asked me to join so we can get healthy together.
I am currently 165 pounds 5'4" and a 18 year old female.
I would really like to be 100 or so pounds.
Im very active and love to work out:)
I just wish I knew some more fun work outs

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Fun work outs you say? Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, 30 day shred.... Anything else I can do to help let me know.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is fun, the instructo Chalene is very upbeat. I also have a weighted hula hoop which is really fun to.
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've fallen in love with Zumba - I may be uncoordinated as heck but the workouts are super fun no matter what. :) I take classes and do vids, you can find some examples on YouTube too.
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    100 pounds sound way too tin for 5'4. I think 135 at the most is the thinnest you should strive to be. Good luck to you. I think you look great!
  • MarilynMarie
    Options
    Well I want to be a model and thats what i was told to get to so thats what i must get to
  • bigman300
    Options
    I have a personal Trainer at work and I'll let you know what he teaches me ... And keep up the progress :smile:
  • MarilynMarie
    Options
    Sounds great thanks!
  • tater8589
    Options
    Keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat, so you may not get to 100, but you can still look AMAZING! :) good luck. I wanted to model too, even went to school for it... then I found out that, just because of my hips, I'm considered plus size...gah!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Its so great that you have your sister as a support system and buddy to get fit. If you have the money to, join a gym (like the Y) and take advantage of the classes. I know it is a lot easier for me to actually GO when i have someone going with me. And whats more is you have fun the same time you are blasting away calories.

Working out more should be easy for you if you like to be active. Don't be afraid to weight train if you don't already. You won't bulk up, you'll build lean muscle that will increase your metabolism throughout the day, everyday. Remember though, to achieve weight loss, you must be also eating very well. This is my biggest downfall. But cuttng calories is the only way the pounds will come off.

Good luck to you.