Amazing Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes

Options
mizroxy13
mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
I created this delicious recipe yesterday and had these pancakes for breakfast both mornings. The macros are super and they are very filling and delicious! Enjoy loves!

Makes 3-4 pancakes (I eat them all!)
1 large egg
1 egg white
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Jay Robb's for this one, but use whatever you'd like)
1/2c. steamed sweet potato, mashed
1tsp. cinnamon
Few dashes nutmeg
1/8tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
2-3T. water
Mix all of the ingredients until combined then cook in a nonstick, sprayed pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form, then flip and cook for another minute. Top with whatever you desire!

Here are the awesome macros: 246 calories/5 fat/12 carbs/36 protein
Search: Legit Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes to add to diary

Have an amazing weekend ya'll! <3

Replies

• Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    are those the calories for all 4 pancakes?
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Bump

I would imagine the calories and macros would depend on your protein powder.
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Oh, dey sho is! That's why I eat all of them! The protein powder I used has 110 calories per scoop, so that's the only thing that would alter the calories...or if you used more sweet potato. They taste like fall, but still are light and fluffy.
  • hikerbabe10
    Options
    what are macros, I have seen that mentioned a few times, but don't know what they are, or used for?
  • Macros are macronutrients - fat, protein, carbohydrates, etc. There are also micronutrients, which are vitamins and minerals. Macronutrients are called macronutrients because they are consumed on a much larger scale than micronutrients; you eat tens or hundreds of grams of macronutrients per day, as opposed to only milligrams for most micronutrients.