Wannabe mom from Brasil looking for support!

Options
Hi guys, I am Mila. I am from Brazil, but happily married in London. I am 33 and whishing to loose some weight to prepare for a family next year.
The challenge for right now is to loose some weight because I am taking Hubby to Brazil in February for the Carnaval.
I am really scared that he will be so impressed by the beauties overthere, that if I don't shape up to at least have him looking at me every once in a while and think " humm, not too bad too! ", I am affraid I might even loose the husband!

2 years ago I managed to shape up to my best size ever. I was finally back to how I look when I was 20! And I never been so happy. I had split from hubby, was back on the game, fitting on my skinny jeans, looking really good! Result: Got back to husband!
Result 2: Got back all the weight I had worked and jogged so hard to loose after the split!!!

I need help ! I need to have an incentive to keep fit married or not!

Blame the husband. He can't live without my cooking and I can't help but eating it once it's ready.

Need Friends that can talk Kilograms with me! Even after 10 years living in the UK my brain still doesn't process pounds and stones!

xx
Milena

Replies

• vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Mila!!!! you will find here all the support you need! Don't worry about hubbie looking at all the garotas at the parade because you will look AWSOME by then!