Newbie.

Options
I started this thing a week ago, and am trying my hardest to stay motivated. I'm 20 years old, and work a full time job with 911. So, of course, I work 12 hour days, and about 64 hours a week (yes a week), and its a desk job. So I'm sitting for 12 hours a day! I'm accepting advice. I weigh approx 150lbs, and I'm not trying to loose weight, but get healthier! Being at 911, we mostly go with what is most convient, which is assisting in me packing on pounds!

Please Help! :)

Replies

• JGCowboy
    Options
    I know what you are going through, but not to that extent. I drive an hour to my job, work and then another hour home (on good days). When I was off, I did not want to do anything but relax, eat and then it was already time for bed. On the weekends, I tried to make up by relaxing or hanging with friends. I am only on my third week of working out again, and started the C25K program. I am on week three now, but it has been nice just to get in a 20-30mins of walking/jogging three days a week. I have lost a total of 21 over the last few months, but just started keeping track. I can say if you can just make a habit of a few days a week just 30 mins, you'll be amazed at how much better you will feel. I know it's made a tremendous difference for me and I sit at a computer all day loooonnnnngggg! Keep it up and you can do it!!!!!
  • dlubold3
    dlubold3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :) I'm way new to working out, what is the C25K program ?