Am excited to get started!

Options
This site was recommended to me by a friend. I am very extremely excited to get started! About 8 years ago, I lost 75 lbs and kept it off for almost 7 years. Unfortunately over the past year, I have gained about 35 lbs back. While I am pretty consistent about working out, I have fallen back into the habit of eating crap and not keeping track of calories (which is key since I am on the road so much for my job).

I am excited about the on-line support and am anxious to hear new recipes and new ideas! I have no doubt this will help keep me motivated and will be able to get back to where I was especially with the mobile apps.

Replies

• billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Enjoy
  • doncheco
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your weight loss journey. The great thing about this site and mobile app that you know you have what you need with you at all times. As well you will get the encouragement and support on the days you need it. You can read so many success stories from many of the users and they just and that extra inspiration and motivation we sometimes need.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on My Fitness Pal. We are all here for the same reason...to lose the excess weight. You did it before and you can do it again. Feel free to add me as a friend for some support.