Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

INSANITY SUPPORT

Hi All,

I have just started Insanity today and the Fit Test alone kicked my butt! I want to stay motivated and continue the program as I have seen great results and success stories! Would love it if I could get a few Insanity ''buddies'' to keep me going! Whether u've already completed it and know what it's like or if you have just started, reply to this thread :) Thanks!!!

Replies

• I do every morning before work with my colleague, I did 1 month before holiday now I am just starting but to complete the 2 months. I will start my diet next week, I used the first week to get used to it again. It works because it is insane, doing it alone requires commitment and mental strength, so good luck. Let's keep in touch
  • spenrey
    spenrey Posts: 34 Member
    I am on day 4 of insanity. My muscles are really feeling it. Doing the stretching today, I was not dropping with sweat at the end but it really pushes the muscles. I do feel more tired than usual.
    I did not think I would have felt so worn out after the fit test. Keep pushing on.