So am i going to be hungry for ever?

Options
13»

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry then you are not eating the right calories. I went 3 months eating only 1400 daily calories and walking 3-6 miles every day and was not ever hungry. Also drink lots of water.

29509743.png
  • harmar21
    harmar21 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    When did you start? I am big guy too (340) and had bottomless pit of a stomach, although I didn't do any exercise.
    When I started (on Atkins) almost a week ago I was absolutely starving the first 2 days.. Then the next couple days I was hungry but not starving.. Then after 5 days being on it my hunger just completely disappeared. Now I almost find it hard to eat enough calories.
    For example, yesterday for lunch I had 300g of ground beef, 2 cups of salad. I ate all of the salad, and only 1/3 of the ground beef and was almost full. I then ate another salad at supper and another 1/3 of the ground beef and was full. Ate the remained of ground beef for evening snack.

Literally 1 week ago I would have scoffed down that entire meal in 1 sitting and probably still be looking for something to eat.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Once you get used to eating less food and start eating more filling but lower calorie foods, you'll be fine. It takes an adjustment period, and going from 4000 to 2300 calories would be quiet a shock to your stomach. Fruits and vegetables are good because you can eat a ridiculous amount of those to fill up your stomach from a small portion of your calories.