Stuck

Options
I am "stuck" at a specific weight and the bloody scale won't go down (lol)!
I jog 3 to 5 times a week. I try to eat healthy. I just stopped eating bread and I lost (1) pound hooray
but seriously if anyone has this same problem and would like to share ideas, thoughts, suggestions, diets,
exercise regiments or just vent; then hey this is the place.

Have a great day Awesome People of the World :)

Replies

• harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I suppose it may depend on your cals in and your body being used to what you're doing?? Try a new form of exercise (like dancing around the lounge) and review your cals, don't eat too few! Also double check that you are measuring (if you're measuring) food accurately. :drinker:
  • cmeride
    cmeride Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You may have just hit a plateau if you've been at it awhile. This is where your body looses size instead of pounds. Otherwise you need to shake it up a bit. Your body adapts quickly to excersie and you need to change it often. Good advice from harribeau, weighing, measuring and logging your intake is crucial. Good luck.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Exercise is good for your health and eating healthy whole foods is also beneficial, but weight loss is primarily about creating a calorie deficit, actually it is the key component. You need to figure out your TDEE(Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and work from there...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Your diary is not open, so difficult to provide suggestions

Are you incorporating resistance training into your workout routine?