Polar Loop Wristband

Options
Does anyone have or has anyone tried the Polar Loop wristband? I'm thinking about purchasing it but I want to see if it's accurate and worth paying for.

Replies

• loriacarr
    loriacarr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just ordered one. It is suppose to be here Monday. I'm excited to give it a try. I watched so many reviews on youtube and read so many blog reviews. Plus, all the reviews on amazon. Every single fitness tracker I read about there is so many mixed reviews. It came down to the polar loop and garmin vivofit for me. Since, I wanted it to work with a heart rate monitor. Between those two the loop seemed to get a little bit better reviews. Plus, the display lights up which is a plus for me since I run in the morning when it is still dark. I want to be able to see my time and heart rate.

For every single tracker on the market there are people that love them and people that say they are a waste of money. :)
  • COcgrayson
    COcgrayson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love my polar loop. It may simply be a gimmick but for me, it is a really good one. I feel compelled to keep moving just to see if I can fill the activity box. My daughter has worn one for a year and lost 70 lbs and she looks GOOD! I am on my 3rd week and I have also downloaded the Polar Beat to my cellphone so it will track cycling, walking, swimming and add it to my diary. I got the black current loop and get lots of compliments on it.