Newbie here

Options
k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
Just found this web site today and I am really liking it so far. I started out weighing in at a whopping 251lbs. I currently weigh 186lbs. I am struggling to stay motivated and I am finding myself getting relaxed. I am hoping to find people like me who want to get healthy and can help me with a little motivation. Hopefully I will be a welcomed addition to this site!

Replies

• fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, joined today. started dieting and working out about 5 weeks ago. Started off weighing about 217 now weigh 203. I would say you're doing great do you mind if i ask what tactics you've been trying? And stay motivated i've been relaxing a lil too, shud have gone gym today but jus went to sleep instead plus feeling the junk food pull. i have to be the biggest junk food addict ever lol. what helps me is to look at a bad picture of myself u know the 1's that you think you look like a blimp in and look at a photo of what i'm aimng for.
    P.S sorry for the bad grammar i'm in the U.K and it's like 7am in the morning over here.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am in Japan and it is night time he:smile::smile: I started out walking on a treadmill and bought a wii Fit. I now hardly ever use the Wii Fit except for the free step and the body tests. I do however, now run almost every day on the treadmill. I do 45 minutes on workdays and 60 mins on the weekends. I feel like I need a kick or a revamp or something. It is getting very repetitive. But, it is working. So I will keep it up till I find something new to do.
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow! I might have to take a page out of your book and boost my workouts i only work out once a week