Wii Fit Plus Question

k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I got my Wii Fit about 2 months ago. I really loved it at first. Now, I really don't get a very good workout at all. All I do any more with it are the body tests. And, and the free step while I watch TV. I did add ancle weights and the 3 inch step, so it is a little harder. Can anyone give me suggestions on what I can do with the Fit Plus for a better workout? (Or maybe suggest a better game?) Thanks!

Replies

• Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    I added Jenny McCarthy's You Shape...changes it up a little. good luck
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    I added Jenny McCarthy's You Shape...changes it up a little. good luck
    Hello. How did you add this to your wii fit? Or did you mean that you incorporated this into your workout as well?
  • LOVE Wii Active! Especially the More Workouts. You do a full, nonstop work that changes every day when you do the 4 or 6 week challenge. I tried the Jenny McCarthy one, didn't like seeing my fatself on the screen, made it too hard to concentrate on the actual exercise. I don't use the board, though. I like having more freedom to move when I do the workouts. I do use a stepper when I do just the step aerobics to burn more calories. You can also make up your own nonstop workouts with exercises that you like. I have bad knees, so the jumping is out. I just delete them from the preset workout or use my own preset. Good luck!
  • I recently purchased the Biggest Loser Challenge Wii game. I love it. It is completely able to be customized to your goals and your schedule and is a great work out.
This discussion has been closed.