Need to shout!!

Options
I am feeling a little frustrated...the scale hasn't moved in a week!! Part of that is good b/c I made it thru a fairly busy weekend, eating out fri, sat, and sunday. So I know that was a challenge.
BUT, I have my 10 yr anniversary, a 20 yr reunion and 2 additional beach trips planned....I want to look hot! I am a mother of three--7, 6, and 4 and I want to wear a bikini!!!! It is great motivation but so slow going.....

AND I know that this is so trivial compared to other challenges people might face in the world right now.

But it is how I feel and I know someone on this site would understand!!:grumble:

Ok, now I can move on to a positive attitude!:grumble: :ohwell: :smile: :happy:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am feeling a little frustrated...the scale hasn't moved in a week!! Part of that is good b/c I made it thru a fairly busy weekend, eating out fri, sat, and sunday. So I know that was a challenge.
    BUT, I have my 10 yr anniversary, a 20 yr reunion and 2 additional beach trips planned....I want to look hot! I am a mother of three--7, 6, and 4 and I want to wear a bikini!!!! It is great motivation but so slow going.....

AND I know that this is so trivial compared to other challenges people might face in the world right now.

But it is how I feel and I know someone on this site would understand!!:grumble:

Ok, now I can move on to a positive attitude!:grumble: :ohwell: :smile: :happy:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    Just hang in there and keep doing what you are doing!!! It may take time but you will get the results you are looking for if you just stay dedicated. I feel your pain though!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way sometimes! I feel like I work so hard and the scale only moves a little - so frustrating! But slow and steady if you want to keep it off for good.

Hang in there!!

:heart:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Resturants tend to use a LOT of sodium. Drink lots of water and hang in there! No matter what, you'll look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i understand! it is very frustrating but if you stay focused you will see the results you are looking for. and congrats on eating out fri, sat, and sun and not gaining anything, that in itself is a testament to your self-control and hard work!!! keep it up!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Maribel
    Maribel Posts: 20
    Options
    I will shout with you..aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have been here for a month. The first week, I lost 3 lbs..then weighed myself the second and gained the 3lbs--that is with one hour of cardio and staying within my calories six days a week. I took Bank's do not look at the scale challenge, so I do not know if I have lost anything--and I am afraid to look, because if I do not see a loss--I will SCREAM!!!!! That said, I am still in for the long haul. This morning I took my kids for a McDonald's breakfast--thinking I will have a burrito and a coffee. When I got home and realized the burrito was over 500 calories I felt so crummy. But, again, a learning experience. I know that the scale will budge eventually. I know that I am losing inches and gaining muscle--and learning the value of meals with nutrional value and those without. hang in there. Do not give up.