Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Options
Hi everybody as you can see from my profile I am desperate to lose 20kg of weight and would be grateful for any support or tips you can give me.

Replies

• Krickette_16
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! As far as any tips I can give you (because I know it works when I follow it) is to track everything and be sure to get some form of exercise in. Good Luck & I sent ya a freind request.
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    Welcome and happy holidays to you too. Remember not to be too hard on yourself. The lifestyle that got most of us to an unhealthy point didn't happen overnight so it'll take some time to get back on track. You'll have good days and bad days but remember you are worth the effort and keep trying. Good luck!
  • teletubby
    Options
    Krickette_16 You are already an inspiration to me, thanks for the post. I hope I can get into your mind set and loss over 80 lbs in 10 months. Thanks for an inspirational start and i will start tracking my calories.
  • teletubby
    Options
    Elzettel's first of all thank you for the post.
    Yes it’s taken me many happy years to get like this, but as you said I need go on long journey and stay on track. Thanks
  • sweetmo
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP! I'm new to here as well but the one thing I have found very useful is to track everything I eat, even if it is over my daily calorie limit. It is a great reality check.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy & Peaceful 2011.

Monique