Obsession with judging others

Options
13»

Replies

• SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are welcome to judge anything and everything. Just temper that with the fact that it is your viewpoint and therefore who cares?
  • radimage
    Options
    I served 8 years in the USMC, and have worked in health care for over 20 years helping others...and YES, there is WAY too much negativity here. MFP should be a place of positive reinforcement, not a place where people judge each others profile photos.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Obsession? ;)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    radimage wrote: »
    I served 8 years in the USMC, and have worked in health care for over 20 years helping others...and YES, there is WAY too much negativity here. MFP should be a place of positive reinforcement, not a place where people judge each others profile photos.

I am not sure what you mean. Like in games (would you blank the person above you type of thing?)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Personally, I find judging others in negative light makes me feel much better about myself and my life. Can't be all bad.
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Oh Gwad! Reading this thread answers your question OP. You're asking the wrong crowd! Yes, we are supposed to help one another
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    radimage wrote: »

I am not sure what you mean. Like in games (would you blank the person above you type of thing?)
    Yeah this. If your upset for getting judged in the "would you bang, date or pass" thread maybe you should stop going to the chit chat section. And not everybody is here to support you, some people are here for themselves, not complete strangers