The New Girl :-)

Options
I too just joined this site. I came upon it when i got my DroidX because I used to use DailyBurn.com, but they only have an app for the iPhone. I'm very happy I found this site though. I like it much more than DailyBurn!!

A little about me; I’m 26, not married but have been living with my boyfriend for about 2 ½ years so it’s only a matter of time now :-P He’s amazing and has given me so much support. So far I have lost about 20lbs, but am now at my "natural" weight, or the weight I'm normally at, I guess you could say, so the next 20lbs will be very hard to come by and I will need all the motivation I can get. So far I've taken up Spin which I absolutely LOVE and that has been a huge help. I work out about 6 days a week and try my hardest to eat as healthy as I can. I really enjoy finding new healthy recipes so I don’t get tired of eating the same health food all the time.

The most motivating thing about this site so far is reading what motivates others on these blogs, it has been great knowing there are so many people like me out there.

My goal is to be in a bikini by summer…I have never, ever worn a bikini to the beach!

Replies

• Willowy_Jen
    Willowy_Jen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome goal. Great phone btw :)
    Hope you succeed and get there before summer so you dont get discouraged along the way.
  • nikkicarter13
    nikkicarter13 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! I love to spin too! I actually just started about 6-9 months ago and now I go several times a week. Good luck with your weight loss, I am sure you can do it before the summer hits. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I also found this site via the droid market. I got my Optimus phone and said "hrm, i wonder if they have anything for weight lost or something" so I did a search and bam, found this!

welcome!
  • nicoleslaw01
    Options
    That is pretty much exactly how I found this site, lol
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck reaching your goal!