Best yoga leggings/capris

Options
Has anyone ever purchased workout clothes from Fabletics? I am looking for yoga capris. I usually buy them from Victoria's Secret but they have raised their prices on the ones I like the most. I saw Fabletics had a coupon for 50% off your first outfit and was curious if anyone purchases them from there.

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    try old navy.

i'm starting to be disappointed in their performance for athletic wear in terms of compression and extreme moisture wicking for people like me who sweat buckets, but they are good for yoga where i dont need as much compression or wicking.

plus they are almost always on sale and they have some cool ptterns

i havent tried fablethics mainly because as a big boobed gal i'm pretty sure none of the tops are going to work for me. :laugh:
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    haven't tried fabletics but I'm actually really happy with my leggings I picked up from Walmart (danskin I think?). They were 11 dollars and I wanted something cheap because I don't like doing laundry all the time. I have a pair of their cottony ones which are nice, and I have one of the more spandexy pairs that I also really like. I used to buy most of my yoga pants from Victoria's Secret but they are literally my only yoga pants that have gotten holes in them after only a year or two, so I don't buy from there anymore.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    haven't tried fabletics but I'm actually really happy with my leggings I picked up from Walmart (danskin I think?). They were 11 dollars and I wanted something cheap because I don't like doing laundry all the time. I have a pair of their cottony ones which are nice, and I have one of the more spandexy pairs that I also really like. I used to buy most of my yoga pants from Victoria's Secret but they are literally my only yoga pants that have gotten holes in them after only a year or two, so I don't buy from there anymore.

ahhh I thought it was only me! I have no butt so with some other brands I always feel like I'm pulling them up but the VS ones stay up
  • ashleyShades
    Options
    I bought a C9 pair from target that are okay but not my favorite so far
  • VansLuv
    Options
    Try Zuzuzen. Normally $90, but they have groupon for it for $15.99. It's free to sign up, or you can sync it with your facebook. Then search for Zuzuzen. It's very stretchy and if you have thunderlegs like me, you don't have to worry about your upper thighs rubbing against each other that can be irritating at times.

https://www.groupon.com/visitor_referral/h/26f49bf1-248e-4759-84d3-c425a6871cee
  • ashleyShades
    Options
    Try Zuzuzen. Normally $90, but they have groupon for it for $15.99. It's free to sign up, or you can sync it with your facebook. Then search for Zuzuzen. It's very stretchy and if you have thunderlegs like me, you don't have to worry about your upper thighs rubbing against each other that can be irritating at times.

https://www.groupon.com/visitor_referral/h/26f49bf1-248e-4759-84d3-c425a6871cee

Sweet thank you