80lbs today!

Options
sinks
sinks Posts: 14 Member
Just wanted to share that I had set a goal of 80lbs by New Years. And am very very happy that I hit that mark this morning! I have only 50 more pounds until I reach my goal weight. And I was thinking that, for the first time in my life, I feel like I am in control of my body and how it looks, how it feels, and I feel great. Thanks everyone on MFP, I don't comment or post a lot, but I read your stories and it keeps me going.

Replies

• Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! What a great Christmas present huh? Good for you, keep up the good work.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS - that is great!! You are obviously VERY in control of your body and your life and it definitely feels great!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! Congrats to you for such an awesome goal, and for reaching it BEFORE New Year's! You must be SO proud of yourself! Good luck with the rest, but at this rate, it'll be gone in no time at all!!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! :)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    That is such an inspirational accomplishment, an awesome Christmas present indeed!

Keep up the good work!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Good luck on the final 50!!!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    That's amazing I just have one criticism with your topic. It makes it sound like you are now 80lbs or you're going to lose 80lbs today. But tremendous job, you should be very proud.
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Congratulations!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Congratulations on hitting your goal! You will have no trouble accomplishing your long term goal!
  • ariellespiller
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's an incredible loss! Keep up the good work!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    And I disagree with BoresEasily.... who cares about the English!! (and this comes from a former English major and grant writer) ... an 80 pound loss is a reason to celebrate! No criticism needed. A title of "80 today!" can totally mean you lost 80 lbs as of today -- great work!
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    And I disagree with BoresEasily.... who cares about the English!! (and this comes from a former English major and grant writer) ... an 80 pound loss is a reason to celebrate! No criticism needed. A title of "80 today!" can totally mean you lost 80 lbs as of today -- great work!

Well said : )
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and effort to achieve your goal. Let us all know when you make it to your next one!
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    What a present ... and to be able to give it to yourself ... great going
  • mryankee13
    Options
    Congrats Great job. keep it going.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! Keep up the great work!!!
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to share that I had set a goal of 80lbs by New Years. And am very very happy that I hit that mark this morning! I have only 50 more pounds until I reach my goal weight. And I was thinking that, for the first time in my life, I feel like I am in control of my body and how it looks, how it feels, and I feel great. Thanks everyone on MFP, I don't comment or post a lot, but I read your stories and it keeps me going.

Funny, isn't it? Here we have to loose to win! Congratulations.
  • smasucci
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!