Options
13»

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Boooooom

How Much Does Running Rule Your Life?
    You checked off 40 out of 50 on this list!

Wow. You have a problem. Running completely controls your life. I guess in the grand scheme of things, being addicted to running is a good problem to have, but dang. You’re probably reading this on a treadmill right now, you psychopath.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Tagging for later =]
  • bidimus
    bidimus Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Boy do I disagree with this quiz. Half the questions were cute and snarky but certainly don't describe obsession with running. I scored in the 20's because I never need to convince myself to run. I need to convince myself not to so I don't injure myself. I've never thought "this is hard". My only complaint is "Done already?" I also run in regular cloths and often bare feet without caring if it's socially acceptable. It's running so :P.

If running takes motivation, you have a healthy relationship with it. If it's compulsive and you can't run far enough to satisfy your cravings, welcome to my club.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read later!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Only 12/50... I have only been running for 5 months, so no snow yet but might check it in the next 2 months for sure.

Some of those fantasies have potential... If you see someone running full out and yelling "BEEEAAAAAR!!!!" in the next few days, well, that's me! :laugh:
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    44 oh dear! and I don't even race
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    17 of 50. So far, perfectly healthy relationship. Yay! BTW #34 was my favorite question.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    31/50, i'm worse than i thought. :laugh:
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,950 Member
    Options
    I checked 8 of 50 and it said I had a healthy relationship... meanwhile I don't agree. I'm try trying to make myself like it :S I have only had one fun run so far (my last one, it was so good).
  • lemurcatta85
    Options
    38! Sounds about right. I love my 4AM runs...
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I scored 17 but it should have been higher. I don't usually have to "trick" myself to run but I do to KEEP running when it doesn't start out well. Many of these were plain silly. Where are:

You have dreams about running and winning a race
    You have nightmares about running naked/poorly/the wrong way
    You own more sport bras than regular bras
    You own more pairs of running shoes than any other kind of shoe
    You have several running outfits that match your shoes
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    You checked off 36 out of 50 on this list!
    Wow. You have a problem. Running completely controls your life. I guess in the grand scheme of things, being addicted to running is a good problem to have, but dang. You’re probably reading this on a treadmill right now, you psychopath.
  • Gymfinitytowel
    Options
    Please check out the Gymfinity Towel! This super absorbent athletic towel conveniently placed around the neck like a scarf makes it easier to wipe sweat and partake in physical activities without picking up or putting down a regular gym towel. The circular quick dry towel is a great accessory for various forms of working out, whether lifting weights, hiking, dancing, running on a treadmill or taking a spin class. Follow the Instagram @gymfinitytowel for plenty of health and fitness tips!
    www.gymfinitytowel.com
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I got 15. Probably because I don't have all those weird fantasies. LOL
  • rhonamac1973
    Options
    I got a 37. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
  • ShortMrsN
    ShortMrsN Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    10/50
    Congratulations! You have a perfectly healthy relationship to running. Be thankful the cold stiff fingers of running aren’t clamped around your still-beating heart…for now.

It could turn into a very unhealthy relationship though.........:bigsmile:
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I got a 31. I think this is just a cutsy kind of thing. Not something I'd take serious.

I know I have a problem because my entire day is around how to fit in more running time. Sometimes I think, if I didn't get married and have kids, I'd have more time to run. But I'm mostly kidding.... mostly. :blushing: