boobs

Options
i bought a new bra today and I've gone down an entire cup size! I notices my bras were beginning to fit weird haha.
Has this happened to you ladies?

Replies

• Jaywalker_7
    Jaywalker_7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sigh...yes. And I got some extra flop to 'em too. Not like they needed anymore after pregnancy and breast feeding. I can't WAIT to see what they look like when I reach my goal! :-p Thank goodness for good bras...
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It's kinda lame isn't it?? Im at least glad I'm losing fat though this isn't exactly what I had in mind.
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I remember when I lost a lot of weight during high school (before I gained it all back) and my boobs were the first to go. I went from a C to a B in about 6 months. When it comes to weight loss, the fat I wanted to keep the most was like, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!"
  • lindainprogress
    lindainprogress Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    yep me too and panties. felt like I was walking around with a light load in my shorts for a bit. turns out, my undies didn't fit anymore! I honestly laughed out loud when I reached back there wondering "what the heck" and realized my *kitten* was not following me, it was my empty underwear! looking forward to that happening several more times before I am done!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Girl, I'm only down ten pounds and have already gone down a cup size! I'm ok with it and losing a little bit more...as long as they don't disappear! Haha. I'm just older and hope they don't turn into saggy pancake boobies!
  • SlimMe37
    SlimMe37 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    In my last weightloss I started in a 36C and went down to what I am now 34B. It's no biggy, still got something there :)
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wore a 42 C almost a year ago.. I've been constantly going down and did the reddit bra thing the other day.. don't know the link.. it said my perfect size is a 34 D.. I thought no way did I go up a cup size cuz my boobs are so small.. bought 34 D's yesterday and they fit perfect!!
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes! I hear you girlfriend!!! If only we could channel where the fat will be lost and when we eat fat if only it would go to certain places!!!
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    I sort of thought I would but no, not yet. The band size has gone down but not the cup size.

I imagine that the closer I get to my goal that will change too though.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    thankfully no! I was nervous about this but I haven't lost hardly anything in this area. YAY!
  • GinfromGA
    Options
    Broke down and bought a couple of new bras yesterday - dropped a cup size and 2" since I started losing weight....
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm all for them!
    Oh wait, that wasn't the question...
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    This is normal!

Dont forget to workout your chest while you are losing to keep the girls perky. Push ups, chest flys etc. Muscle doesnt make your boobs smaller, losing weight does.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Why is it this is the first place we lose weight?!? I would rather lose it everywhere else and have it all stored in the girls lol. In this case bigger is better!
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i bought a new bra today and I've gone down an entire cup size! I notices my bras were beginning to fit weird haha.
    Has this happened to you ladies?
    4 inches I like it too hopes I lose more in my boobs.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Wore a 36E two years ago, down to a 32D now.
    Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find the 32 band size in anything bigger than an A cup? I still feel like I can't shop in the 'normal' bra stores.
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I actually had an old boyfriend say "Where did your boobs go?!" the other day lmao. Down to a 36D from a 38DD, but it's apparently very noticeable. Ah, well, what can you do :P
  • NickeeCoco
    Options
    Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find the 32 band size in anything bigger than an A cup? I still feel like I can't shop in the 'normal' bra stores.

I have the same size you started at. I can't wait for them to get smaller. The thought of being able to wear a button down shirt without massive gap is pretty exciting. Or a fitted shirt with a pattern. Can't wear those right now, 'cos the boobs just stretch the pattern right out. I AM worried about the 32D thing, though. They are hard to find, I know, because back in the day, before I gained all my weight, I was a 32D. I was hoping it got better in the last ten years.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options

I have the same size you started at. I can't wait for them to get smaller. The thought of being able to wear a button down shirt without massive gap is pretty exciting. Or a fitted shirt with a pattern. Can't wear those right now, 'cos the boobs just stretch the pattern right out. I AM worried about the 32D thing, though. They are hard to find, I know, because back in the day, before I gained all my weight, I was a 32D. I was hoping it got better in the last ten years.

I think there are a lot more specialty stores that have popped up in the past few years, which does help, as does the amount of bras that you can purchase online. I would just prefer to buy in a store where I can try them on, and not drop $100+ on a bra.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Oh sweetie....yes! My boobs have been all over the place over my journey. Start weight I was wearing 40D, then my band size started shrinking, but not my bust measurement. So I then 38DD, followed by 36DDD, and then my bust finally started shrinking . I dropped to 36 D, and I'm currently 34C. I'm very happy with my C boobs :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!