P90X Calories Burned

debbyrae3
debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I plan to get a Heart Rate Monitor after I cash in my stock purchases from the job I just quit, but won't be doing that until sometime next week and will probably buy a monitor offline, because the only places nearby I can go to for stuff like that is Walmart, Target, and sporting good stores (so either a not-so-good one, or a really expensive one that I can find cheaper elsewhere)... feel free to suggest one :)

But until then, how can I know how many calories I'm burning doing P90X workouts?

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    You can log the resistance training as "circuit training", the plyometrics as "aerobic, high impact", to get an estimate of calories burned.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    yet again i can see the search option covered in dust.. the only sure way is a hrm
  • debbyrae3
    yet again i can see the search option covered in dust.. the only sure way is a hrm
    I am planning to get a HRM, I just can't yet because I can't afford it until I get my money back from cashing in my stock purchases from my job I just quit. I was just wondering what to do until then so I can actually log a close estimate of the calories burned.
  • debbyrae3
    You can log the resistance training as "circuit training", the plyometrics as "aerobic, high impact", to get an estimate of calories burned.
    Thanks. That's really helpful. I appreciate your help.
This discussion has been closed.