Why did you request who you requested?

Options
13»

Replies

• CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I usually go with whoever strikes my attention for any reason. Most of the time, I like humor, so if their posts make me laugh or something then I usually request them. I don't turn down any really though, I love to be here for others like they are here for me. :wink:
  • doncheco
    Options
    I tend to send request to those that are either doing the same workout (P90x - something in common), or have a similar story or situation that I have. Otherwise I tend not to accept those that just send a friend request without a message, because I like many others around here would like to know the reason why you are requesting to be my friend. It is very easy to lose sight of the goal when you start using this sight as a way to maximize the numbers of friends.

I look to hopefully inspire, motivate, or help give individuals that extra push, words or encouragement, and or nudge on the back (hypothetically speaking) if they have been inactive for sometime.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I like your honesty, btw, about cute girls :laugh:
    funny thing most that I thought were cute lost a good bit and transformed themselves. Im here for motivation but eyecandy never hurts lol

:laugh: