I made my first 30 day streak!

Options
Wow, I made 30 days!!! A real 30 days – not like my past attempts where I would say I was trying to lose weight and hide my bad habits lying to myself and others…no, a real 30 days!! I have logged everything I eat and been under my net calorie goal, every day for 30 days. I have exercised every day for 30 days. (Ok, there was that one day when my monthly visitor arrived and I laid on my bed and moaned – so I’ve exercised everyday for 29 days : ) Anyway, feeling super proud and I have developed this thing called self-control – awesome! And, I’ve learned that its ok to feel a little hungry sometimes – you don’t actually die. It’s been 30 days of getting my head right and holding myself accountable.

And, some results…

My weight is a scary starting point - feels too big to face, so I’m relying on some basic measurements. In one month I lost 8cm on my waist, 2.5cm on my arm, 3cm off my thigh and 2.5cm of my chest – not bad at all! I’m feeling great and sleeping better – looking forward to day 60!!

Replies

• jillxmadelynne
    Options
    Congrats! I recently hit my first 30 day streak as well. It feels so great to be honest, productive, and in control. Keep up the good work!
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    30 days, blazing through, that 60, 90, some physical changes, 120. Keep up the logging and fitness plan
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can't wait to make my first true 30 day streak! Keep it up. Looking forward to hearing about your 60 day streak!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!! I just finished my 30 days just a couple of days ago. Doesn't it feel great to actually see some kind of results?! :glasses: Keep up the hard work!! :drinker: Here's to the next 30 days!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up,the great consistency.,.

Oh, the ONE piece of advice I have for you (not that you asked!!!): when the day arrives that you are not "feeling" as motivated, and self-control has moved over to someone else,- and trust me, that day is in your future- REMEMBER day 30 and EXECUTE ON THE BEHAVIOURS anyway!!!

see you at Day 60 lady :))

Congratulations
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    So excited for you! Congrats!!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • caroluherek
    caroluherek Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That takes real commitment so you should absolutely feel proud!
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Slow and steady wins the race, you got this, keep going! One day at a time. Congrats!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You're commiting to the journey and it pays off. Great job!
  • pammyd76
    pammyd76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm actually overwhelmed by everyone's kindness and encouragement, thanks!!
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm actually overwhelmed by everyone's kindness and encouragement, thanks!!

Hooray for you!!! It's nice to hear of your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!