Official Proclamation! All read!

Options
2»

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I think his legs are creepy. scared.gif

You know my legs are sexy! but it prob is time I change my pic for a bit!
    Just giving ya crap. whistle.gif

To late man! you broke my heart! lmao!
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I'm with ya! I'm changing my calories to MAINTAIN for the week we are travelling and I'm not going to stress too much about what I'm eating/drinking. I will NOT let my trying to lose a few lbs overshadow our week home with family that we don't get to see. Who cares what my Grandma puts in the cake? I'm eating a piece!:bigsmile: Thanks for all the kind words, KnightofGod!
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I'm with ya! I'm changing my calories to MAINTAIN for the week we are travelling and I'm not going to stress too much about what I'm eating/drinking. I will NOT let my trying to lose a few lbs overshadow our week home with family that we don't get to see. Who cares what my Grandma puts in the cake? I'm eating a piece!:bigsmile: Thanks for all the kind words, KnightofGod!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We understand your message here. Won't be freaking out at all.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Not creepy at all! If you're going to eat...enjoy it, savour it and let it go. It's one day.

Merry Christmas and blessing to you and your beautiful family, Ed and to all of my MFP friends
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Christmas for me is celebrating the Birth and remembering loved ones.

Also, to celebrate, and for me, and again, this is just for me, Im celebrating..........my " over 100 pounds lost this year" 117 to be exact :)

Ive done great, and for a day or so, Im going to reward myself for a job well done........Yes Ill be at the gym tomorrow at five thirty in the morning and yes, Ill be back Sunday for a three hour work out, but for Fri and Sat, Im going to enjoy some of the foods that Ive not touched this year. My gym is going to be closed for 2 days, Christ Eve and Christ Day, so Im following their schedule......

Ill remember to savor each morsel and use moderation, but Im human..........I did a great job, my Dr is proud of me, so I did good......Im not going back to where I was, for sure, but Im human and I am not dieting..........I made a life change and sticking to it

Merry Christmas to all of us, we are lucky to have each other here and for this I thank each and every one of you........Lloyd
  • collettemrk
    Options
    Seeing I'm away from my comfort zone from today until next wedneday can I have the week?I promise I'll be good when I get back!! Thanks!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Seeing I'm away from my comfort zone from today until next wedneday can I have the week?I promise I'll be good when I get back!! Thanks!!

sure! ..but I'm cracking the whip the second you get back!!! :) Merry Christmas.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    AMEN! Merry Christmas my friend! I wish you and your family well in the new year!
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Love this positive message! We can't lose sight of living LIFE while we are involved in losing weight and getting fit!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    RIGHT ON, KnightofGod! I appreciate the humor and sentiment!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Nope.... not creepy at all! Watching your weight and your nutrition is a worthy goal, but we've got to live a little very once in a while. We'd miss out on such delicious goodies if we vow never to let a certain food cross our lips!

God bless us, every one, no matter what our holiday goals are!;-)

Shannon