Hi everyone

Options
Yep, I'm new. here's my little blurb:
My health started going downhill and my weight started climbing at an alarming rate. (despite no change in diet or exercise)
About 3 months ago I finally managed to start losing weight. I added natural dietary supplements to make up for the nutrition I was lacking, and started cleaning out my system. (turns out I was highly toxic)

So far I've lost 18lbs. I am thrilled beyond belief! I'm also feeling a lot better. My first goal is to get under 200lbs. I'm hoping to see that happen within the next week. (I'm at 202) After that, I'm headed for 160! After that...we'll see. :)

I have an exercise bike at home. It's a large paperweight. I need the motivation to get on it in the mornings. I know that would help. Making sure I drink enough water is also a challenge. I don't eat much in the way of junk food since I don't crave it anymore. Although today was kind of an exception. Friends bringing sweet treats....mmm......

So, I guess that's enough of my rambling. :P

*waves*

Replies

• BBCoach_Chiiva
    BBCoach_Chiiva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey there! well im glad you started this site, your gonna love it! :) i;ve been using it for the past 1 month or so.. and im just addicted to it :) same as you.. trying to lose all this extra pounds i have... i weighted 175, and got down to 157.2... my trying to get down all the way to 135 or so...

there's alot of supportive ppl around here :)

hope to see you around :)
  • Cherri13
    Options
    HI! I'm new here too. I had surgery in June (Nothing big) and i gained a lot from it. I was around 116 lbs after surgery- my highest weight. I am currently 101 lbs and hoping to be 90. Im 5 feet 5 inches.
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    I have just sign up to this website too... Am pretty new too.... GOOD Luck TO all of US!:smooched:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far and good luck on the rest of your journey!
    MFP is a great tool and the people here are awesome!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome:
    I also have a bike at home and I do use it. Usually in the evenings
    after work before dinner. Once you start you will want to keep going.
    This is a very motivational site and I hope you do well.
    Good Luck
  • HeatherBunnell
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes. :)
    I'm really loving this place! It's really helping me be accountable for what I do and eat, and I can keep better track and see what I am doing wrong!

Making new friends is nice too. :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it is a great site :)
    And congrats on the 18lb lost, massive start you have made, keep up the good work.