vitamin

Options
Ok, so I read so much about vitamin, do they or do they not work and do I take one a day or several different ones.? any input?

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I take 1 GNC Mulit Vit with Iron for active women a day. I also take a super B complex with Vit C. I only take 1/2 the serving of the Mulit because I am eating my other Vit.
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    your best bet is to get a multivitamin that fits your age group because there are certain vitamins that fluctuate in dosage depending on age. I take a woman's multivitamin and take an extra vitamin D tablet to keep sickness away and also because it's difficult to get vit D during the winter from sunlight. it's so important to take vitamins and a good video to watch is "Foodmatters" it prevents so much it's unbelievable. The only things is, vitamins aren't going to make you wonderwoman in a day and people are all too set on instant results. Just keep taking everyday!
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    where is the video "food matters"?
  • nickeymhughes
    Options
    where is the video "food matters"?
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I first saw it through Netflix if you have that but I actually bought it through the online site. If you go to the site you can even view a trailer for it...
    http://www.foodmatters.tv/
  • nickeymhughes
    Options
    awesome, i just ck'ed it out, these look good and a great price too. thanks