17 day diet

denisec26
denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
ok so i usually dont buy into any of these diets, i just try to eat ok, workout, and stay in my calorie goal..but it hasent been working..so im willing to try anything at this point. yes its the new and popular thing and i dont believe whatever i see on tv..but some of the meals look good and thats all that matters to me..i never know what to eat andim pretty picky, so what i saw seems like i could do it and like what i eat..

anyone out there doing it already or have done it?

or is starting soon?

if so, add me as a friend and we can keep in touch, see if it works..im gonna order the book in a day or two.

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Instead of that, try tracking your sodium and drinking more water. If you're like me and salt sensitive, you're going to carry around bloat as long as you're eating salt and not getting enough fluid. I can't tell exactly how much salt you eat because you tend to Quick Calorie a lot, but I'm willing to bet you're probably going over more than you think. Eat healthier foods instead of just lowering your calories. Eat vegetables. Oh, and try not to dip below 1,200cals if you can help it.

Try all that and then go to the diet if you feel you have to. :flowerforyou:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    I have never heard of this diet. Is it a variety of foods?
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    if u just look it up on google and go to the site..it explains it all..it seems decent and the foods that they showed are things i would actually eat.

and to the other post- thanks alot! ill try that, i know i need to drink more. i do try an deat healthy..loys of fruits and veggies, chicken, brown rice...that sorta thing.
This discussion has been closed.