"Dear bluebirds on my windoooooooow"

Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
Please shut up. I couldn't sleep for all the squawkin' this morning.

Replies

• Manda86
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    YEAH!!! :mad:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member

Manda dear, you had real bluebirds on your windowsill this morning, and you're telling them to shut up????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If they were bluejays, I hear ya.....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Time to invest in cat decals for your window. :wink:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I know how you feel. Last fall I had this raven that liked to sit on the roof right outside my window and wake me up at 5 in the morning. CRAWWWWW CRAWWWWW CRAWWWWW.:sad:
  • Manda86

Manda dear, you had real bluebirds on your windowsill this morning, and you're telling them to shut up????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If they were bluejays, I hear ya.....

lol.. I didn't get up to check, I think they were probably ravens, or something. In my mind's eye they were bluebirds, though ;D
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    I KNOW what you mean. I have this annoying bird that wakes me at 6 am EVERY morning!

Oh wait thats hubby pushing me outta the bed when the alarm goes off and I ignore it :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I KNOW what you mean. I have this annoying bird that wakes me at 6 am EVERY morning!

Oh wait thats hubby pushing me outta the bed when the alarm goes off and I ignore it :tongue:

You ignore being pushed out of bed?

*interesting....:huh: *

Teehee....:wink::laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald

Hunny I could sleep thru anything...... well almost anything :blushing:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member

My daughter just looked at your ticker and asked if that was a ravioli...... Kinda goes with my signature....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald

My daughter just looked at your ticker and asked if that was a ravioli...... Kinda goes with my signature....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL Cute :laugh:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Water gun!!! It did wonders at my last apartment. Those damn birds got their own wake up call and I slept so much better after that.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    The birds are loud at my house too. I even hear them at night too. I love them when I am not trying to sleep though!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member

You used to be able to vacum under my sister's bed when she was asleep:laugh:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    I hate the be the annoying person here, but I LOVE being woken up by birds. That means spring and summer are here!!! I very much dislike winter and if summer means being up at the crack of dawn because of birds, then so be it.

Don't hate me.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    I love winter- I like birds as much as the next girl, but next time Rockin' Robin and his buddies decide to have a jam session at the crack of down, I'm gonna grab my blunderbuss and head for the door...
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    out where we live it dosent even have to be the birds. we have those cicadas that go WAAAAAOOOOOOO WAAAAAAOOOOO WAAAAAAOOOOO all nite long. At least its repetative so you get used to it and go to sleep eventually
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    We have owls that hoot and call to each other all night long. Now someone in the neighborhood thought it would be a good idea to get a peacock and it screams constantly night and day!!
  • Manda86
    We have owls that hoot and call to each other all night long. Now someone in the neighborhood thought it would be a good idea to get a peacock and it screams constantly night and day!!

I'd be looking for recipes for peacock if I were you..

I needs my sleep! (not very much of it, but if the few hours I get aren't good ones I'm a GROUCH)