help... issues and having surgery

cassieohlaa
cassieohlaa Posts: 51
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
hey guys.

so i've been back on the bandwagon again with diet and exercise and even joined my town's gym. however, this week i worked out with a trainer and well he pushed too hard i think because now it hurts so climb stairs and even sit down. so basically now i have to wait it out a bit because i think i pulled a muscle or two. so my first issue is i need to find a way to exercise while out of commission per say. anyone have suggestions?
AND
so next week i have to get my wisdom teeth out. all 4 of them. so my second issue would be suggestions for what i should be eating thats healthy as well as soft. all i have thus far is jello and fat free pudding. i won't be doing a lot of chewing and cannot suck/slurp.

thanks everyone.

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    When I had my wisdom teeth taken out I ate cottage cheese, baked beans, pudding, and applesauce. I think there were other things but that's what I can think of right now.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Mashed cauliflower, mashed sweet potatoes, yogurt, soups, bananas, scrambled eggs....
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I ate baby food (I added salt) for two weeks. I developed a hematoma on the inside of my left jaw muscle so it took longer than normal for me to start eating regular food again.
This discussion has been closed.