I'm new to my fitness pal

Options
Hi. My name is teachawa and losing weight is not new to me. I do well and lose, then regain most of it if not all of it. I don't know why I sabotage myself. But I do. Today I ate cookies and drank only a little bit of water. I know better.

I really want to lose and maintain my weight. I am tired of looking like I do and feeling this way. I am not good at asking for support. I am usually the one who finds time to help others, not generally myself.

I hope I can get myself in gear and quit making excuses and become successful this time---for keeps!:smile:

Replies

• benbidder
    Options
    We posted about being new at the same time so I thought I would say hi... Similar story here...and...I had a brownie today. Ha! Ah well, it will get better! :)
    Welcome, I am still figuring out the site myself!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You've come to the right place, there a lot of great people here who offer the much needed support and motivation.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm excited to get started. I really need help on staying motivated. Thanks for being my new friends!
  • evamm23
    Options
    Also new to this site, and so ready to get started!
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    I am also new here, not that new (been here for couple of week d but just trying to fit in)... I don't have much weight to lose but I love reading encouraging stories, love successful story of how ppl can archive their goal by just changing their mindset and I want to gain as much knowledge as possible on nutrition.

I used to be big (I don’t like the word ‘fat’) but bcoz of bad experience I had last year I drop from 165lb to 99lb. I am 126lb now with 5’ 2”, I am comfortable with the way I look now just that I want to have some muscle like June Warner, ahhaaaaa… I know I won’t get there but at least 20% of that will make me happy enough (God, pls make this happen)

So, hi to everybody…..