How much did your boobs shrink?

Options
Mine are at a D right now, and I can't WAIT for them to go back to a C...a B would even be better!

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost anything, but just find it funny that I have always wanted to be bigger than a B and that's what you hope to shrink to.

I hope to drop from a B-C to a solid B. Let's see how it goes.
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Mine are the same size they were when I was 75 pounds heavier...but I never had anything to start with.
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    I went from a 36C to a 34B after losing 17lbs...
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The clothes I prefer look way better on smaller boobs!
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My girls went from a 40D to a 34B. I actually enjoy having more flexibility with clothing... However, sometimes I miss them ;).
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    40 pounds down, I am still an F. I have lost about 33 inches all over my body but almost none from my chest so far. I am hoping to at least get down to a DD by the time I lose the rest of the weight, but I think my boobs may be the last to go.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm inbetween a D and C right now and hoping with goal weight at 15 more pounds that I stay a C.
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I've gone from a 44DDD to a 38DD after losing almost 70 lbs
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    THIS is an aggravating issue for me! Was a B until I had kids, went to a C, gained weight with each pregnancy and have been a D since my 3rd child. Ever since then I have ranged between a size 5 to a 16 and it doesn't seem to matter what my weight is or what size I wear...I CANNOT get out of a D!! I prefer to be back into a B or C, just seems odd that no matter how small I get or how much weight I lose, my boobs do NOT want to decrease along with my weight....Ugh! (Of course the hubby is perfectly fine with this! *eyes roll*)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i was wearing a 40B or 40C (40Bs are extremely hard to find!) and have shrunk to a 38B but i think if they had a 38A it would fit me LOL... Am hoping to get to a 36B so i have more options. 38Bs are only slightly easier to find than 40Bs. I like being small chested, i just wish the band size were smaller too... but seeing how i am 5'10", i doubt i will ever get to a 34
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Haha, my hubby likes them the way they are too, NOT ME!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest weight I was a 32D, but now I think I'm down to a 32C or 34-36B. Not quite sure...just keep wearing my bras and they seem to work, haha.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I was a C my whole life, seriously from 6th grade till I was 26 and started having kids. I got up to 251 lbs and size 40D. I have lost 66lbs so far and have made it down to a 38C. I agree with you about preferring smaller. I will be very happy if I get back to a 36C or maybe a little smaller. I don't want to get too small though.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    At my heaviest (160, about 11 years ago) I was a 36D. When I dropped a bunch of weight (down to 95-100), I was a 32B. At my goal weight (118-120) I tend to run about 32C-34C. At present (127), I am wearing 32D-34D (32D is hard to find, other than Calvin Klein). So, my bra size definitely fluctuates with my weight. I am happiest with 32-34C, and am even okay with a B. Having been pretty small, and fairly busty, at different points, I definitely prefer smaller.

Lucy
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs and went from a EE to a D. The problem was that now I seriously need a lift for those D's to look like D's. I almost have to hoist them into any bra. Big Drag!
  • Avalon203
    Options
    God now I feel like the odd one out! Haha mine have shrunk from a 38G, yes I did say G unfortunately! To a 34 E-F. Still pretty big but I'm tall and curvy all over so I like em big! Happy they've gone down though because they were just TOO big before! Xxx
  • LetItBe4Sanity
    LetItBe4Sanity Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36C to a 34B after losing 17lbs...

Oh noez! I'm hoping to lose around 20 more pounds... but I love my C's :(
  • steppann
    Options
    I have gone from a 40DDD to a 36 DD. I was a DD back in highschool days when i was far lighter so not sure if they will be getting smaller or not but am very excited to find out.
  • amysambora
    Options
    Mine have not shrunk AT ALL! I'm still a 34D. I'm hoping they'll be a little smaller by the time I'm at my goal but it's not looking likely!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Well, mine now fit into the 38F I'd been barely squeezing in before. They've always been big, and don't expect them to do much shrinking, though one day landing in D land would be nice. The band size might go down further, I expect.