Anyone starting Insanity?

Options
Would love to make some friends who want to start insanity with me. We can help motivate each other - send recipes to each other, etc, etc. I don't use the exact recipes that come with the program....but still eat healthy and clean to the standards of MFP. Send me a message or just reply to this post! Happy exercising!

Replies

• moriartygar
    Options
    Hey there I'm startn it on Monday the 15th, I'm stickn to the meal plan as I find it's very similar to my own diet. Need the motivation do
  • _monicagarner
    _monicagarner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's so great! Shaun T. is literally amazing and sooooo motivational! I'm doing Insanity Asylum and honestly, after you get done with Insanity, you really should try Insanity Asylum, Volume 1 and 2 are amazing! :D Good luck!
  • wjelly
    wjelly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm currently doing insanity, just about to start month 2 in a few days.

There is an insanity post called new insanity thread which has quite a few posters feel free to join in and share your pain :cry:

If you want to add me or anyone in this thread does then please do so we can all do with some insanity buddies to help us through and keep us motivated.

Good luck!
  • rca40
    Options
    I'm on the 4th week of month 2 of insanity and I plan on going another full month 2 after I'm done.

Always looking for a little more motivation myself. I don't have any problem with the workouts but the eating right is what normally gets me.
  • filicia1025
    filicia1025 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today is day1 of my second round of insanity. I lost a total of 12 lbs on my first round.
    you can add me if you want.
  • RevGillTC
    RevGillTC Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've just signed up to this app, and just done the first workout of Insanity (did the fitness test yesterday), would be great to have an 'Insane' group to keep me motivated!
  • I starting Insanity today! Feel free to add :-)