Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Chocolate

Why is chocolate not considered a vegetable, since chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    there is more in choc milk, sugar, too many other ingredients. that's like saying zucchini bread is a vegetable because of the zucchini, but there are other added ingredients to the bread. .. chocolate it actually comes from a pod not a bean.. here is more answers explaining deeper.. hope that helps

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080302092249AA3y7aE
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    But hey, according to our omnipotent congress in the United States, pizza is considered a vegetable... *shakes head in shame*
  • bcoop911
    Again... pizza....
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    I like chocolate.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Again... pizza....

Well, if you have veggies on the pizza........OR if you make the crust with cauliflower it would count as a vegetable, right?
  • bcoop911
    Again... pizza....

Well, if you have veggies on the pizza........OR if you make the crust with cauliflower it would count as a vegetable, right?

I am pretty sure having veggies ON something doesn't make the whole thing a vegetable.. onion on a hamburger, lettuce and a taco, etc. And most pizza doesn't even have veggies on it... how can something that is mostly grain, dairy, meat, and fruit (tomato) be considered a vegetable? You add onions, green peppers, or whatever vegetable you want, it doesn't convert the rest of the pizza that is a majority every other food group into a veggie haha...

I guess cauliflower crust could make the ratio more vegetable, but I have never had pizza with a cauliflower crust and I am sure most schools don't offer that on the lunch menu :-P