looking for friends :)

Options
Hi-I have been on the site for 3 weeks now, and looking to be part of a supportive circle of friends :)

Friend me :) (PICK ME! PICK ME! jk jk...)

Replies

• janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Bay, would love to be your support buddy...... welcome to our MFP family..............how's it going with all the holiday food around... I lose control over food I love sweets too much.................
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Welcome to MFP!! You'll love how supportive and positive the community here is.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I definately love it so far! I love reading all the success posts...
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi Bay,

Welcome to MFP! This is a great place to be. Request sent!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request w/ a little message. :happy:
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Hey I'd love to be friends with all of you!!
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! Friend request sent. :-)
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    What kind of work outs do you all do? Me I do a mix of stuff. But I feel like I'm slacking around this time of year.
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    What kind of work outs do you all do? Me I do a mix of stuff. But I feel like I'm slacking around this time of year.

Mainly, the elliptical...really kicks my butt, and for my time, i get the biggest calorie burn compared to other activities
  • NicholasMongold
    Options

Mainly, the elliptical...really kicks my butt, and for my time, i get the biggest calorie burn compared to other activities

Hey if thats what you can do then DO IT!! lol at least you're trying. And are you feeling better? Like about YOU?
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • HeatherBunnell
    Options
    Welcome! Request sent :)
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP , request sent :flowerforyou:
  • jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    i sent one too!

happy holidays :flowerforyou:
  • RLAL09
    RLAL09 Posts: 28
    Options
    am looking for support also im sending a request... feel free to add me also
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options

Hey if thats what you can do then DO IT!! lol at least you're trying. And are you feeling better? Like about YOU?

Yeah, working out definitely makes me feel good...and knowing that I have the will power to turn down all the holiday junk (cakes and cookies, etc.) feels good too...
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Very supportive community! Sending you a friend request.
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey. Feel free to invite me as a friend.
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi-I have been on the site for 3 weeks now, and looking to be part of a supportive circle of friends :)

Friend me :) (PICK ME! PICK ME! jk jk...)

Friend request incoming....

Happy Holidays!!!